Auckland Laboratory – COVID-19 Important Update
AsureQuality COVID-19 Pandemic Plan and Actions Update #19
With the growing list of locations of interest in Auckland, and several of these being in areas close to our Auckland Laboratory site, we would like to reassure customers that we are taking a very precautionary approach to safeguard our teams and to ensure business continuity in service of our customers, partners, and other stakeholders. The following provides further detail on how we are responding to the latest developments of this Alert Level 4 Lockdown.
Auckland Laboratory Services:
- All our people who can work from home will be doing so for at least the reminder of the current seven day lockdown period. This includes critical Key Technical Persons (KTPs).
- We are carefully monitoring the locations of interest and working closely with our people to ensure they are well aware of new locations as they are confirmed.
- We are strictly following Ministry of Health guidelines for any of our people linked to a location of interest. These people are being supported to stay away from the laboratory until given the all-clear.
- The laboratory has reviewed and implemented their COVID-19 plan and practices for Alert Level 4 taking in to account the nature of the Delta variant. This includes mandatory mask wearing, other PPE, split shifts, social distancing, strict hygiene protocols and contact tracing.
- We are working hard to manage the challenges that the COVID-19 situation is presenting in order to continue to deliver testing services without material customer impacts.
- Given the uncertainty of the situation, there may be some service interruptions to some testing in the future if the lockdown extends. We are focused on minimising these wherever possible and keeping customers informed if significant issues develop.
We will be continuously monitoring the situation as it evolves and will adjust our plans and actions accordingly. We will be in direct communication again if we believe there are material changes.
If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer services team: email@example.com or your usual point of contact within AsureQuality.