COVID-19 Vaccination Protocols and Requirements
AsureQuality is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our people and to ensure business continuity in critical service of our customers, partners, and other stakeholders. We continue to strongly support vaccination as a key control in reducing the severity of COVID-19 and the likelihood of its spread in our work environments.
AsureQuality has recently reviewed all of the formal Health and Safety Risk Assessments (H&S RA) we used across our business to determine which of our roles required mandated vaccinations (Mandatory Roles).
As an outcome of these reviews and in consultation with our people, we have taken the decision to remove our current vaccination mandates on the 22nd of April 2022.
- Where employees are required to work in areas where Government mandates remain, they will continue to be required to be fully vaccinated, in accordance with the public health order.
- Where we are working on customers sites that have vaccination requirements, we will continue to comply with these conditions.
- The requirement for people to be fully vaccinated when visiting an AsureQuality site, will be removed.
- Other controls relating to COVID-19, such as masks and rapid antigen tests, will remain in place as important components of our safety plans.
- AsureQuality will continue to encourage COVID-19 vaccination and support those employees who require time off work to be vaccinated, or have a subsequent booster.
While we are withdrawing our vaccination mandates at this point in time, AsureQuality will regularly review our position on vaccination mandates to ensure we continue to best reflect Government guidelines and provide a safe and healthy environment for our people, customers, and communities.
It remains a challenging time as we continue to manage the issues that the COVID-19 situation is presenting in order to minimise any potential disruptions. We are very grateful for the patience and support received from our customers, stakeholders, and partners.
If you have any questions relating to this, please feel free to reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org or your usual point of contact within AsureQuality.