Introduction to the Prevention of Food Fraud
Duration: 1 day , Cost: $540.00 GST per person
Interested in Virtual Instructor-Led Training?
Our focus is minimising any potential disruptions to our customers and partners, working with you as you navigate scenarios that may be affecting your business, and respecting policies you may be putting in place.
We are able to offer this training via Virtual Instructor-Led Training. Click here (external link) to enrol for online training dates, waitlist or to send an enquiry for this training via VILT.
This course is designed for anyone who is involved with prevention of food fraud activities at their workplace.
What is covered?
- What is food fraud?
- The history of food fraud, including the rise of supplier standard requirements
- Outline of different supplier requirements
- Regulatory requirements
- Types of food fraud
- Examples of food fraud
- What is VACCP and TACCP?
- How to carry out a vulnerability assessment:
- How to gather information about the supply chain
- How to complete a risk assessment
- The mitigation and control measures that may be introduced, including anti-counterfeit technologies
Who should attend?
- Senior and mid-level management
- Quality assurance and internal auditors
- Managers or staff that operate and monitor HACCP- based programmes
- Technical managers
- Engineering managers/staff
- Production/processing management
- Procurement, supply chain and distribution management
- Understand the requirements and benefits of vulnerability assessment.
- Know how to identify currents risks to your business’s products and supply chain and possible control measures.
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE).
A non-unit based assessment is included in the course.
There is no prerequisite but trainees should have a solid understanding of their business’s products and processes and a wider knowledge of international supply chains.
- Early Bird Offer
- Limited Spaces