Pest Control Awareness
Duration: 4 hours, Cost: Please contact our Training team for an individual
This course is designed to meet the needs of your industry and Ministry for Primary
Industries (MPI) requirements. Individuals will learn vermin types, breeding cycles, habitats, integrated pest management and health and safety requirements. ‘This course has helped our staff to identify damage caused by different species of pests’ Anonymous
What is covered?
- Pest types, breeding cycles and habitats
- Integrated pest management
- Health and safety requirements
Who should attend?
- Technical staff
- Quality control and/or quality assurance staff (QA/QC)
- Anyone involved in pest control on plant
- Learn about vermin control and the auditing of on plant Vermin Control
- Demonstrate an awareness of pest control to MPI and customers and instil confidence
- Demonstrate knowledge of Integrated
Pest Management (IPM)
- Application methods for treatments are identified in terms of safety requirements
Participants need to complete a vermin control check, preferably prior to the course.
Knowledge Check completed on course.
- Early Bird Offer
- Limited Spaces
- No occurences are currently available.