- Early Bird Offer
- Limited Spaces
- No occurences are currently available.
All dairy material and product intended for export must meet the requirements of the country or the market the product is intended for. The aim of this course is to introduce you to “OMARs” – Overseas Market Access Requirements – the destination country’s additional requirements for different products when exporting.
What is covered?
- What are OMARs?
- Who needs to manage OMARs?
- What are official assurances?
- What legislation applies?
- Where is OMAR information found?
- What requirements are covered in OMARs?
- Export non-conformances
- Other requirements for OMARs
- Typical OMARs issues and findings
- Understand what OMARs are
- Understand their regulatory requirements
- Know where to find information relating to OMARs and how to locate them
- Understand how to interpret OMARs
- Understand how to keep updated with regard to any OMAR amendments
Who should attend?
Anyone exporting dairy or dealing with dairy exports (however please note this is an introductory course).
All students are required to have a level of written and oral English equivalent to IELTS 5.5 or higher to be eligible to attend the courses. The person responsible for making bookings or authorising attendance on the course must agree to this entry requirement.
Please note that evidence of English language proficiency is exempt for those trainees whose enrolment has been organised, paid or required by their employer.
Age requirements - You will be required to be 18 years old or older to be able to enrol into our courses.
Please contact our team in advance if you have any special learning needs or additional support is required on the day. Trainees with literacy concerns may request a reader/writer support for non-unit standard based training.