FSSC-ISO 22000: Version 5 .1 - Wineworks
Duration: 1 day, Cost: $585.65 + GST
FSSC 22000 is used by organisations that need to demonstrate their ability to control food safety hazards in order to meet customer requirements. It combines food safety management system requirements of ISO 22000 with additional pre-requisite programme requirements of both ISO/TS 22002-1 and the FSSC scheme. This scheme has been benchmarked by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) which recognises the equivalence of the core requirements of a number of food safety management systems, including FSSC 22000, BRC, SQF, and IFS. This course provides trainees with an overview of Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000, in order to implement and maintain certification.
This course helps participants transition to or implement FSSC 22000 Version 5.1.
What is covered?
- What is FSSC 22000
- ISO 22000 in the context of food safety and quality
- Food safety management system requirements
- ISO/TS 22002-1 pre-requisite requirements
- HACCP according to ISO 22000 including Operational PRPs vs CCPs
- Verification requirements
- Continuous improvement
- Review of an organisation’s current HACCP plan against ISO 22000 requirements. (Participants are requested to bring their own HACCP plan. It is essential that you bring the scope of the plan, the product description and process flow diagram.)
Who should attend?
Those who are involved in developing, implementing or maintaining FSSC 22000 systems and who need to gain a clear understanding of the scheme’s requirements.
- An understanding of the FSSC 22000 v5.1 standard
- Understand ISO 22000-specific HACCP requirements (OPRPs vs CCPs)
- Learn how to interpret ISO 22000, including OPRPs determination
We offer different training options for this course.
Public Schedule Classroom: See our selection of set course dates on our public schedule. Individuals can attend courses that are delivered in the classroom, face to face with our trainer. We supply catering for your training on the day. You will see the date and location (City + venue) beside each option to choose your preferred course to attend. We encourage you to train with your team and can offer group pricing for groups of 3 or more trainees.
Online Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT): Individuals can train from their home or workplace. You will see a course date and this option for some of our courses. These courses are managed in the same way our classroom courses are, however, all classes are virtual. After you register, you will receive a link to sign in to our online class prior to the course date. We suggest you are prepared for this training by checking below:
- Please ensure you have a stable internet connection for the session.
- Ensure you have access to a microphone and webcam
- Where possible, choose a quiet space where you are unlikely to be interrupted for the duration of your training.
- For VILT, it is recommended each of your trainees have their own device or laptop to engage well with the trainer.
In-House Training: We offer training in-house exclusively for your team. We can deliver in the classroom face to face, to a maximum class size of 12 trainees.
There is no prerequisite, however, a good understanding of food safety, the food sector (including regulatory requirements), and HACCP in relation to ISO 22000 is advised.
All students are required to have a level of written and oral English equivalent to IELTS 5.5 or higher to be eligible to attend the courses. The person responsible for making bookings or authorising attendance on the course must agree to this entry requirement.
Please note that evidence of English language proficiency is exempt for those trainees whose enrolment has been organised, paid or required by their employer.
You will be required to be 18 years old or older to be able to enrol in our courses.
Please contact our team in advance if you have any special learning needs or additional support is required on the day. Trainees with literacy concerns may request a reader/writer support for non-unit standard based training.