AsureQuality Engineered Wood Programme (AEWP) Audits
AsureQuality carries out AEWP audits of finger jointed and glue-laminated producers.
- Strengthens consumer confidence in manufactured timber products
- Benchmarks production systems
- Positions New Zealand finger-jointed and glue-laminated products as product of choice in NZ.
Becoming AEWP certified
The AEWP requires two audits per year.
- Contact us for a registration form.
- Register and submit your Quality Manual for desk assessment
- One of our auditors will complete an on-site audit
- Once assessment is complete and your organisation is assessed as compliant, we will issue certification.
- Department of Corrections
- Laminated Beams
- North Sawn Lumber
- Stillwater Lumber
- Sutherland & Co Ltd
- Taranaki Pine
- Timpack Industries
- Timberlink NZ
- Young Partnership.