International Organic Standards
Our accreditations allow you to get global market access for your organic products.
AsureQuality certifies to:
- AsureQuality Organic Standard PDF (3.9 MB)
- IFOAM (external link)
- Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) Official Organic Assurance Programme (OOAP) (external link)
- USDA National Organic Program (external link)
- National Standard of Canada (external link)
- Other Regulated Overseas Markets
- Soil Association (external link)
AsureQuality Organic Standard
The AsureQuality Organic Standard can certify your products to gain international market access to non-regulated organic export markets including:
- Cook Islands
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
We are accredited by IFOAM (International Federation Organic Agricultural Movement), the world’s leading organic organisation.
To ease product acceptance for the AsureQuality Organic Standard we suggest that imported product is certified under an IFOAM accredited programme.
Refer to the listed of accredited Certification Bodies (external link) .
MPI Official Organic Assurance Programme (OOAP)
We work with New Zealand's Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) to provide the required third party assurance, where government to government official assurance is required.
Any operator exporting to the regulated markets covered by the Official Organic Assurance Programme (OOAP) is required to register with MPI as an organic exporter, and declare each consignment through the use of an export certificate request.
Markets & Reference Documents:
- European Union - EU Organic OMAR, OP3 & MPI Technical Rules
- Japan - Japan Organic OMAR, OP3 & MPI Technical Rules (NB: NZ exports only and requires the Japanese importer to have JAS certification plus contractual arrangements in place to allow JAS labelling)
- Switzerland - Switzerland Organic OMAR, OP3 & MPI Technical Rules
- Taiwan - Taiwan Organic OMAR, OP3 & MPI Technical Rules
- USA - USA Organic Omar & USDA NOP
- Organic Overseas Market Access Requirements (external link) (Organic OMARs)
- OOAP Operator and Exporter Responsibilities (external link)
USDA National Organic Program
National Standard of Canada
AsureQuality can certify some products to gain market access to Canada.
Other Regulated Overseas Markets
The following markets have recently regulated but are not covered by certification from AsureQuality:
- China (external link) - Certification may only be supplied by a Chinese certifier.
- Korea - Certification may only be supplied by a Korean accredited certifier.
AsureQuality is also able to provide assurance of Product Acceptance to Soil Association (external link) for:
- Dairy Production
- Livestock Production
- Animal slaughter
AsureQuality does not certify directly to the Soil Association Certification Standard, but product acceptance is useful if you are supplying a Soil Association certified operator in the UK.