Advanced Auditing Skills
This course is only available to domestic students
Course Duration: 2 days
Pricing: $1289.00 per person + GST
This course is designed for individuals conducting internal audits or managing an internal audit programme. Three assessments are conducted as part of the course, including a practical assessment where the attendee completes an optional witnessed quality audit within their workplace.
“The trainer was great with the participants. He was very friendly, welcoming and made sure everyone understood the course content.” Employee at Scalzo Food Industries
What is covered?
- The principles and philosophies of quality management
- Best practice in auditing and the audit process
- The soft and hard skills used in auditing
Who should attend?
- Those who are involved in auditing andneed an advanced understanding of audit practices
- Learn how to apply quality management concepts within your company
- Learn the fundamental principles of quality auditing including how to define the scope of an audit and how to write the final audit report
- Understand the key roles and attributes of an auditor/lead auditor
- Gain an insight into current national and international food safety issues
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE)
- Unit standard 8085 – Demonstrate knowledge of quality and its management (Level 3) (4 credits). Theoretical component to be completed prior to the course
- Unit standard 8086 – Demonstrate knowledge required for quality auditing (Level 4) (4 credits). Theoretical component to be completed on the course
There is no prerequisite, however those new to auditing are advised to complete Introductory Auditing Skills.
$1215.00 per person + GST
An early bird discount of 10% off the per person rate applies for these bookings made one month prior to the public course date.
- Comprehensive resource material
- An AsureQuality Completion certificate
A subsidy may be available from Primary ITO. Please contact our training team for further information.
Please contact our Training team for an individual quote. This course can be delivered at your workplace (minimum rates apply).
NB: Quote will include additional disbursement costs to cover trainer assessor costs.
Note: Currently this course is only available to domestic students. Please contact us if you are not a domestic student and would like to register your interest in this course.Click here to make a personal enquiry and we’ll be in touch
Wednesday 24th July 2019$1,334.11 (incl. GST)2 daysPalmerston North - CopthorneBook now
Tuesday 13th August 2019$1,334.11 (incl. GST)2 daysAuckland - Waipuna Hotel & Conference CentreBook now
Wednesday 14th August 2019$1,334.11 (incl. GST)2 daysChristchurch - Peppers ResortBook now
Tuesday 20th August 2019$1,334.11 (incl. GST)2 daysWellington - 83 By The SeaBook now
Tuesday 10th September 2019$1,334.11 (incl. GST)2 daysTauranga - Hotel ArmitageBook now