Advanced Auditing Skills - 8085 & 8086
This course is only available to domestic students
Course Duration: 2 days + pre-course work
Pricing: $1289.00 per person + GST
Interested in Virtual Instructor-Led Training?
Our focus is minimising any potential disruptions to our customers and partners, working with you as you navigate scenarios that may be affecting your business, and respecting policies you may be putting in place.
We are able to offer this training via Virtual Instructor-Led Training. Click here (external link) to enrol for online training dates, waitlist or to send an enquiry for this training via VILT.
This course is designed for individuals conducting internal audits or managing an internal audit programme. Two assessments are conducted as part of the course, including a pre-course work assessment where the attendee completes a workbook to bring along to the training for review and marking.
An optional assessment 8084 can be completed separately (at cost) with assessment being a witnessed quality audit within their workplace. Link here (external link) for detail and cost.
“The trainer was great with the participants. He was very friendly, welcoming and made sure everyone understood the course content.” Employee at Scalzo Food Industries
What is covered?
- The principles and philosophies of quality management
- Best practice in auditing and the audit process
- The soft and hard skills used in auditing
Who should attend?
- Those who are involved in auditing andneed an advanced understanding of audit practices
- Learn how to apply quality management concepts within your company
- Learn the fundamental principles of quality auditing including how to define the scope of an audit and how to write the final audit report
- Understand the key roles and attributes of an auditor/lead auditor
- Gain an insight into current national and international food safety issues
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE)
- Unit standard 8085 – Demonstrate knowledge of quality and its management (Level 3) (4 credits). Theoretical component to be completed prior to the course
- Unit standard 8086 – Demonstrate knowledge required for quality auditing (Level 4) (4 credits). Theoretical component to be completed on the course
There is no prerequisite, however those new to auditing are advised to complete Introductory Auditing Skills.
2 daysClick here to make a personal enquiry and we’ll be in touch
Wednesday 15th July 2020$1,334.11 (incl. GST)2 days + pre-course workChristchurch - Sudima HotelBook now
Tuesday 28th July 2020$1,334.11 (incl. GST)2 days + pre-course workAuckland - Waipuna Hotel & Conference CentreBook now
Tuesday 25th August 2020$1,334.11 (incl. GST)2 days + pre-course workAuckland - Waipuna Hotel & Conference CentreBook now
Tuesday 1st September 2020$1,334.11 (incl. GST)2 days + pre-course workChristchurch - Sudima HotelBook now