Introductory Auditing Skills
Available to all students
Course Duration: 1 day
Pricing: $540.00 + GST per person
This course provides a basic understanding of the principles of quality auditing. By learning about the process you will be able to ensure your organisation is consistently meeting audit standards and making greater use of audit reports. Areas covered in this course include the rationality behind audit procedures and the key roles of an auditor, whilst covering the auditing process from initial planning to the final report. This programme is an approved training scheme with the NZQA.
What is covered?
- The principles and philosophies of quality management
- Best practice in auditing and the audit process
- The soft and hard skills used in auditing
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors
- Individuals seeking the knowledge of conducting successful audits
- Understand why and how audits are conducted
- Understand the objectives and benefits of audits
- Learn the key steps in the audit process
- Learn about ethical audit behaviour
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE)
It is recommended trainees have prior auditing exposure or basic auditing experience.
Before attending the course, you will be required to complete a pre-course workbook (Approximately 32 hours of selfdirected learning, two weeks prior course day) The pre-course activities include:
- Reading - Auditing General Information (IAS pre-course handout) and reading workplace documents
- Investigation/Research - Investigation about current workplace auditing practices, previous audit plans, observation of auditor behaviours
- Reflection on investigation - Record findings
- Questions - Formulation of questions based on reading and bring to the course
Note: Currently this course is only available to domestic students. Please contact us if you are not a domestic student and would like to register your interest in this course.Click here to make a personal enquiry and we’ll be in touch
Friday 15th November 2019$558.90 (incl. GST)1 dayTauranga - Hotel ArmitageBook now
Wednesday 27th November 2019$558.90 (incl. GST)1 dayHastings -Porters Boutique Hotel Conference centreBook now
Tuesday 17th December 2019$558.90 (incl. GST)1 dayAuckland - The FoodbowlBook now
Thursday 19th December 2019$558.90 (incl. GST)1 dayDunedin - Pacific ParkBook now
Wednesday 12th February 2020$558.90 (incl. GST)1 dayInvercargill - Ascot Park HotelBook now