Introduction to Prevention of Food Fraud
Course Duration: 1 day
Pricing: $499.00 + GST per person
This course is designed for anyone who is involved with prevention of food fraud activities at their workplace.
What is covered?
- What is food fraud?
- The history of food fraud, including the rise of supplier standard requirements
- Outline of different supplier requirements
- Regulatory requirements
- Types of food fraud
- Examples of food fraud
- What is VACCP and TACCP?
- How to carry out a vulnerability assessment:
- How to gather information about the supply chain
- How to complete a risk assessment
- The mitigation and control measures that may be introduced, including anti-counterfeit technologies
Who should attend?
- Senior and mid-level management
- Quality assurance and internal auditors
- Managers or staff that operate and monitor HACCP- based programmes
- Technical managers
- Engineering managers/staff
- Production/processing management
- Procurement, supply chain and distribution management
- Understand the requirements and benefits of vulnerability assessment.
- Know how to identify currents risks to your business’s products and supply chain and possible control measures.
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE).
There is no prerequisite but trainees should have a solid understanding of their business’s products and processes and a wider knowledge of international supply chains.
$499.00 per person + GST
An early bird discount of 10% off the per person rate applies for these bookings made one month prior to the public course date.
- Comprehensive resource material
- An AsureQuality Completion Certificate
Please contact our Training team for an individual quote. This course can be delivered at your workplace (minimum rates apply).
NB: Quote will include additional disbursement costs to cover trainer assessor costs.Click here to make a personal enquiry and we’ll be in touch