Farm Compliance & Record Keeping (Admin - Lisa)
Course Duration: 4 hours
Pricing: $280.00 + GST per person (min numbers apply)
Farm Compliance Record Keeping
Designed for Dairy companies, farm managers and employees who would like to understand how to
keep better records in order to improve farm compliance needs.
This course is designed for anyone who
would like to understand the best ways to
structure their compliance records for easy
filing and retrieval especially around audit
What is covered?
· Have an awareness of the legislation
behind the compliance needs
· Understand what good record keeping
looks like and the reasoning behind it
· Practical information on how to manage
and simplify your records
· Understand where the farm diary and
protocols fit in.
· Have an awareness of operator
Who should attend?
· Any farm manager wanting to simplify
the management of the compliance
· Any employees who deals with
compliance docs on behalf of the farm.
· Dairy companies and other stakeholders
who have a need for their dairy farm
clients, suppliers or associates to have
strong and clear records.
· Reduces time spent on Compliance
· Set up an efficient and easy system
· Avoids expensive audits and revisits
· May help improve your performance
· Gives you piece of mind
· Gives an opportunity to understand what
has changed in the last year and an
ideas of trends
There is no prerequisite for this course
$280 per person + GST + Disbursements
An early bird discount of 10% off the per
person rate applies for these bookings
made one month prior to the course date.
· Comprehensive resource material
· An AsureQuality completion certificate
Delivered in-house only
Please contact our Training team for an
individual quote. This course is delivered
in-house at your workplace (minimum rates
NB: Quote will include additional
disbursement costs to cover trainer/