Animal Products E-CERT (Apiculture)
Course Duration: 1 day
Pricing: $880.00 + GST per person
MPI is responsible for issuing official assurances for bee products intended for export through an electronic certification system referred to as AP E-cert, which hosts the certification of all other animal products.
This course acts as a guide to the honey industry about the process of obtaining official assurances in AP-E-cert and gives you a better understanding of the manual system.
What is covered?
- Explore the building blocks of the E-Cert system
- Understand the steps required to obtain official assurance eg:
- System terminology- and a short acronym refresher
- Raising eligibility documents and declarations
- Document and Declaration status
- Transferring Control Declarations and managing non-conforming product
- Animal Products Notice:
- Official Assurances specifications for Animal Materials and Animal Products.
- Understand responsibilities as an AP-E-cert Authorised User and obtaining official assurances
- Reinforce traceability requirements
Who should attend?
- Honey packers, exporters, store or other third party suppliers or anyone responsible for product or export documentation.
- Understand how to meet your requirements
- Understand how to track the market eligibility and status of bee products from production until export
- Understand how to tailor an operational model that will meet your individual business requirements
- Attendees are expected to have a sound knowledge of their business operation and responsibilities relating to product movement and/or export documentation
- A RealMe log in and a functioning Animal Products E-cert user profile
$880.00 per person + GST
An early bird discount of 10% off the per person rate applies for these bookings made one month prior to the public course date.
- Comprehensive resource material
- 1 month of phone and email backup and support following the training.
- An AsureQuality completion certificate
Please contact our Training team for an individual quote. This course is delivered in-house at your own workplace (minimum rates apply).
NB: Quote will include additional disbursement costs to cover trainer/assessor costs.