Introductory Auditing Skills
Course Duration: 1 day
Pricing: $487.00 + GST per person
This course provides a basic understanding of the principles of quality auditing. By learning about the process you will be able to ensure your organisation is consistently meeting audit standards and making greater use of audit reports. Areas covered in this course include the rationality behind audit procedures and the key roles of an auditor, whilst covering the auditing process from initial planning to the final report.
What is covered?
- The principles and philosophies of quality management
- Best practice in auditing and the audit process
- The soft and hard skills used in auditing.
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors
- Individuals seeking the knowledge of conducting successful audits
- Understand why and how audits are conducted
- Understand the objectives and benefits of audits
- Learn the key steps in the audit process
- Learn about ethical audit behaviour
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE).
- Theoretical component to be completed on the course.
- A certificate of attendance will be issued on successful completion of the knowledge check.
Attendees are expected to have prior auditing exposure or basic auditing experience.
Public scheduled courses are held 9am - 5pm each dayClick here to make a personal enquiry and we’ll be in touch
Wednesday 14th March 2018$504.04 (incl. GST)1 dayHastings - Havelock North Function CentreBook now
Wednesday 21st March 2018$504.04 (incl. GST)1 dayPalmerston North - Copthorne HotelBook now
Wednesday 11th April 2018$504.04 (incl. GST)1 dayChristchurch - Rosebank EstateBook now
Tuesday 17th April 2018$504.04 (incl. GST)1 dayTauranga - Classic Flyers1 space left - Book now
Thursday 3rd May 2018$504.04 (incl. GST)1 dayAuckland - Waipuna Hotel & Conference CentreBook now
Tuesday 8th May 2018$504.04 (incl. GST)1 dayBlenheim - Scenic Hotel MarlboroughBook now