Introductory Food HACCP
Course Duration: 8 Hours
Pricing: $520.00 per person + GST
The HACCP system has been developed to help manufacturers produce safe food. It is designed to help processors and manufacturers to systematically identify hazards and appropriate controls. This course takes participants through the need for HACCP, provides a brief food safety refresher, and introduces the concept of HACCP and its principles according to Codex guidelines
What is covered?
- Principles of Food Safety
- Codex guidelines and how these are applied to HACCP
- New Zealand Food Legislation
- The seven principles of HACCP and how they are used to achieve food safety
- Pre-requisite programmes
- Food safety hazards
- Controlling quality
- Critical limits
Who should attend?
Those who are new to HACCP or are required to work under a HACCP programme
- Understand the principles of HACCP as they relate to your role
- Meet the requirements of most Food Quality and Safety Standards
- Gain an insight into current national and international food safety issues
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE)
There is no prerequisite, however a good understanding of food safety is advised. It is recommended that trainees complete Advanced HACCP approximately 4-6 months after the introductory level.
- Theoretical component to be completed on the course (knowledge check).
- A certificate of attendance will be issued on successful completion of the knowledge check.
Wednesday 20th June 2018$538.20 (incl. GST)8 HoursWellington - 83 By The Sea2 spaces left - Book now
Thursday 21st June 2018$538.20 (incl. GST)8 HoursChristchurch - Rosebank EstateBook now
Thursday 21st June 2018$538.20 (incl. GST)8 HoursAuckland - Waipuna Hotel & Conference Centre3 spaces left - Book now
Thursday 26th July 2018$538.20 (incl. GST)8 HoursBlenheim - Scenic Hotel MarlboroughBook now
Wednesday 15th August 2018$538.20 (incl. GST)8 HoursHastings - Havelock North Function CentreBook now
Wednesday 10th October 2018$538.20 (incl. GST)8 HoursPalmerston North - CopthorneBook now