Course Duration: 8 Hours
Pricing: $530.00 + GST per person
This course is designed to refresh and enhance your skills in applying HACCP principles to improve systems. Attendees are taken through the need for HACCP, given a food safety refresher, and taught the concept and application of HACCP and its principles according to Codex guidelines.
What is covered?
- Food Safety refresher
- Codex guidelines and how these are applied to HACCP
- New Zealand Food Legislation
- The seven principles of HACCP and how they are used to achieve food safety
- Developing, implementing and managing a HACCP plan in your workplace
Who should attend?
- Staff who work with or maintain a HACCP-based programme
- Production/processing managers and supervisors
- Quality control and/or quality assurance staff (QA/QC)
- Technical staff
- Enhance your understanding of the principles of HACCP and their application
- Meet the requirements of most Food Quality and Safety Standards
- Gain an insight into current national and international food safety issues
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE)
Previous attendance of a recognised HACCP course.Click here to make a personal enquiry and we’ll be in touch
Friday 26th October 2018$609.50 (incl. GST)8 HoursAuckland - Waipuna Hotel & Conference Centre1 space left - Book now
Wednesday 31st October 2018$609.50 (incl. GST)8 HoursTauranga - Classic Flyers3 spaces left - Book now
Thursday 13th December 2018$548.55 (incl. GST)8 HoursChristchurch - Rosebank EstateBook now