Advanced Auditing Skills
Units 8085, 8086, additional option 8084
Course Duration: 2 days
Pricing: $1215.00 + GST per person
This course is designed for individuals conducting internal audits or managing an internal audit programme. Two assessments are conducted as part of the course, including a pre-course workbook where the attendee completes and brings to class for sign-off
- Unit standard 8085 – Demonstrate knowledge of quality and its management (Level 3) (4 credits). Theoretical component to be completed prior to the course
- Unit standard 8086 – Demonstrate knowledge required for quality auditing (Level 4) (4 credits). Theoretical component to be completed on the course
What is covered?
- The principles and philosophies of quality management
- Best practice in auditing and the audit process
- The soft and hard skills used in auditing
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors
- Individuals who want to become internal auditors
- Individuals seeking the knowledge of conducting successful audits
- Quality control and/or quality assurance staff (QA/QC).
- Learn how to apply quality management concepts within your company
- Learn the fundamental principles of quality auditing including how to define the scope of an audit and how to write the final audit report
- Understand the key roles and attributes of an auditor whilst conducting an ethical audit
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE).
Completion of your pre-course workbook is required.
Additional Option to achieve the LCP in Business Administration L4
- Unit standard 8084 – Audit quality management systems for compliance with quality standards (Level 6) (14 credits). Trainees are required to register for this course online after completion of this training. Funding may be available for eligible trainees.
- Please register your details in the preferred month of assessment. Our trainer will endeavour to contact you to arrange a time and date.
An additional site assessment is available for trainees on request. Please mention you require this when you send the enquiry email below.
Public scheduled courses are held 9am - 5pm each dayClick here to make a personal enquiry and we’ll be in touch