Course Duration: 4 days
Pricing: $3449.00 + GST per person
Our Lead Auditor course focuses on understanding the ISO 22000 / ISO 9001 standard for a Food Safety Management System. It incorporates the principles of HACCP and the requirements of key standards developed by various global food retailer syndicates.
What is covered?
- Introduction to audit concepts
- Review of ISO 9001 / ISO 22000
- Key steps to auditing
- Corporate governance
- Continual improvement
- Process auditing explained
- Human factors in audits
- QMS certification audits
Who should attend?
- Regulatory auditors
- Verification agency staff
- Internal auditors
- Food safety officers
- Primary and secondary processors
- Understand ISO 22000 and how it can be interpreted to design a Food Safety Management System
- Understand Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) and prerequisite programmes
- Understand the application of auditing to processes and integrated systems
- Apply ISO 9001 audit steps to verify management systems are operating effectively and efficiently
This course provides a learning and assessment pathway to the following Exemplar Global International competency units:
- Exemplar Global-AU: Management Systems Auditing
- Exemplar Global-FS: Auditing Food Safety Management Systems
- Exemplar Global-QM: Auditing Quality Management Systems
- Exemplar Global-TL: Leading Management System Audit Teams
Participants assessed as competent in both the AU and FS units will meet the knowledge competency requirements to register as a Food Safety Auditor with RABQSA International’s qualification and competency based Food Safety Auditor Certification schemes.
Experience in HACCP and auditing is recommended.
Please note: Course cost does not cover trainee travel and accommodation requirements
Public scheduled courses are held 9am - 5pm each dayClick here to make a personal enquiry and we’ll be in touch