Advanced HACCP Meat
Course Duration: 2 Days
Pricing: $1247.00 + GST per person
This course is designed to provide the meat processing industry with a better understanding of the application of HACCP principles and how they can be applied to improve systems. Attendees are taken through the need for HACCP, given a food safety refresher, and taught the concept and application of HACCP and its principles according to Codex guidelines.
What is covered?
- Food Safety refresher
- The seven principles of HACCP and how it is used to achieve food safety
- Developing, implementing and managing a HACCP plan in your workplace
- Supportive programmes
- Roles and responsibilities of staff
- Documents and Records
Who should attend?
- Staff who have responsibilities for developing, implementing, or auditing HACCP plans
- Production/processing managers and supervisors
- Quality control and/or quality assurance staff (QA/QC)
- Technical staff
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the principles of HACCP and their application
- Meet the MPI recommended HACCP training and qualification
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE)
Unit standard 28264 - Implement a HACCP system in a food processing operation. Pre-course attestation will be sent upon confirmed registration.
Attendees should hold unit standard 28263 which is covered in our Introductory HACCP course.
Public scheduled courses are held 9am - 5pm each dayClick here to make a personal enquiry and we’ll be in touch