Animal Products E-Cert
Course Duration: 1 Day
Pricing: $880.00 + GST per person
MPI is responsible for issuing official assurances for dairy products intended for export through an electronic certification system referred to as AP E-cert, which hosts the certification of all other animal products. This course acts as a guide to the dairy industry about the process of obtaining official assurances in AP-E-cert and gives you a better understanding of the manual system.
What is covered?
- Explore the building blocks of the E-Cert system
- Understand the steps required to obtain official assurance eg:
- System terminology- and a short acronym refresher
- Raising eligibility documents and declarations
- Document and Declaration status
- Transferring Control Declarations and managing non-conforming product
- Imported dairy material and foreign ingredient certificates
- Part 4 requirements
- Explore the building blocks of the E-cert system
- Understand responsibilities as an AP ECERT Authorised User and obtaining official assurances
- Review of company systems re traceability
Who should attend?
Manufacturers, exporters, store or other third party suppliers or anyone responsible for product or export documentation
- Meet your requirements
- Track the market eligibility and status of dairy products from production until export
- Assistance tailoring an operational model that will meet your individual business requirements
- Attendees are expected to have a sound knowledge of their business operation and responsibilities relating to product movement and/or export documentation
- A RealMe log in and a functioning Animal Products E-cert user profile