Seed Sampling Workshop
Duration: 1 day
Cost: $175.00 + GST per person per day
ISTA authorised SSOs play a fundamental role in ensuring the integrity of NZs internationally recognised Seed Industry.
This Seed Sampling Workshop will communicate important changes and updates to SSO roles and responsibilities in New Zealand.
Topics for discussion include:
- Overview of the instructions in the AsureQuality Seed Sampling Handbook
- Chain of Custody for Seed Sampling and Testing in New Zealand
- Equipment and sampling log requirements
- Seed Sampling audits and competency requirements
- Overview of Laboratory tests and Certificates
Attendance at the Seed Sampling Workshop will be recorded and contribute to ongoing authorisation as a Seed Sampling Officer.
These courses might be of interest to you