Seed Sampling Workshop
Duration: 1 day
Cost: $175.00 + GST per person per day
The AsureQuality Seed Laboratory NZ01 invites you to attend a Workshop on Seed Sampling in New Zealand at the Lincoln Event Centre (external link) . The 1-day workshop will be held in two sessions (11th and again on the 12th of October) to ensure all SSOs have the opportunity to attend.
Click or tap on See Full Overview for more details or scroll to register below.
ISTA authorised SSOs play a fundamental role in ensuring the integrity of NZs internationally recognised Seed Industry.
This Seed Sampling Workshop will communicate important changes and updates to SSO roles and responsibilities in New Zealand.
Topics for discussion include:
- Overview of the instructions in the AsureQuality Seed Sampling Handbook
- Chain of Custody for Seed Sampling and Testing in New Zealand
- Equipment and sampling log requirements
- Seed Sampling audits and competency requirements
- Overview of Laboratory tests and Certificates
Attendance at the Seed Sampling Workshop will be recorded and contribute to ongoing authorisation as a Seed Sampling Officer.
These courses might be of interest to you