If you are not already a user of VirtualLab Plus we encourage you to use our online self-service portal to manage your test registration and results requirements.
To gain access to this portal, register below to request a login.
Features and self service functions available
- Allows for online pre-registration of samples, reducing keying errors and speeding up the processing of your samples through to the laboratory
- Manage your organisations lists of Laboratory Communication recipients for Certificates of Analysis, invoices, out of specification result notifications, urgent pathogen reports, sample received notifications, delays to testing notifications
- Up to date real time project progress
- Interim report generation
- Reporting and analysis results and extraction of such information in meaningful ways
- Create templates for commonly requested testing
- View test specifications
- Retrieve invoice copies
- View specific agreed testing prices
- Manage other VirtualLab Plus users for your organisation
- Access Help Documents and Videos in the Support section.
You can also view some instructional videos (external link) to get an idea of the portal and its functions.
Email VLabAuckland@asurequality.com with the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Position title
- Contact phone number
- Branches/sites you have access to
- Level of access you are to have.