If you are not already a user of VirtualLab Plus we encourage you to use our online self-service portal to manage your test registration and results requirements.
To gain access to this portal, register below to request a login.
Features and self service functions available
- Allows for online pre-registration of samples, reducing keying errors and speeding up the processing of your samples through to the laboratory
- Manage your organisations lists of Laboratory Communication recipients for Certificates of Analysis, invoices, out of specification result notifications, urgent pathogen reports, sample received notifications, delays to testing notifications
- Up to date real time project progress
- Interim report generation
- Reporting and analysis results and extraction of such information in meaningful ways
- Create templates for commonly requested testing
- View test specifications
- Retrieve invoice copies
- View specific agreed testing prices
- Manage other VirtualLab Plus users for your organisation
- Access Help Documents and Videos in the Support section.
You can also view some instructional videos (external link) to get an idea of the portal and its functions.
Email VLabAuckland@asurequality.com with the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Position title
- Contact phone number
- Branches/sites you have access to
- Level of access you are to have.
Have you lost or forgotten your password?
If you have lost or forgotten your password, please call 09 626 82 03 or email our team for help at: email@example.com