Introductory Food HACCP
Duration: 1 day, Cost: $540.00 + GST per person
Interested in Virtual Instructor-Led Training?
Our focus is minimising any potential disruptions to our customers and partners, working with you as you navigate scenarios that may be affecting your business, and respecting policies you may be putting in place.
We are able to offer this training via Virtual Instructor-Led Training. Click here (external link) to enrol for online training dates, waitlist or to send an enquiry for this training via VILT.
The HACCP system has been developed to help manufacturers produce safe food. It is designed to help processors and manufacturers to systematically identify hazards and appropriate controls. This course takes participants through the need for HACCP, provides a brief food safety refresher, and introduces the concept of HACCP and its principles according to Codex guidelines.
“AsureQuality’s training is well suited to our needs. We will continue to work with AsureQuality to upskill our team in Food Safety & Quality.” Employee at George Weston Foods (NZ) Limited
What is covered?
- Principles of Food Safety
- Codex guidelines and how these are applied to HACCP
- New Zealand Food Legislation
- The seven principles of HACCP and how
they are used to achieve food safety
- Pre-requisite programmes
- Food safety hazards
- Controlling quality
- Critical limits
Who should attend?
- Those who are new to HACCP or are required to work under a HACCP programme
- Understand the principles of HACCP as they relate to your role
- Meet the requirements of most food quality and safety standards
- Gain an insight into current national and international food safety issues
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE)
A non-unit based assessment is included in the course.
There is no prerequisite, however a good understanding of food safety is advised.
- Early Bird Offer
- Limited Spaces
Friday 31st July 2020Tauranga - Classic Flyers$558.90 (incl. GST) Early Bird Offer2 spaces left - Book now
Thursday 6th August 2020Auckland - The Foodbowl$558.90 (incl. GST)Book now
Thursday 13th August 2020Invercargill - Ascot Park Hotel$558.90 (incl. GST) Early Bird OfferBook now
Thursday 20th August 2020Christchurch - Russley Golf Club & Function Centre$558.90 (incl. GST) Early Bird OfferBook now
Tuesday 8th September 2020Auckland - Ellerslie Event Centre$558.90 (incl. GST)Book now