Advanced HACCP Assessment 28265
Duration: Approximately 4 hours, Cost: $750.00 per person + GST
Unit standard 28265 – Develop, implement and review a HACCP application for a food processing operation (Level 5) (20 credits).
This is an assessment to achieve the higher level unit standard 28265. This allows you to demonstrate your knowledge and experience in HACCP. It comprises of two parts - an initial completion of five written activities. On successful completon, a face to face structured learning conversation with our assessor, based on your written assessment.
Who should attend?
- This assessment is for experienced staff required to have confident, in-depth knowledge of the HACCP system, in order
- to develop and review a HACCP plan for their food processing operation.
- Demonstrate your understanding of the principles of HACCP and their application in your workplace
- Meet the legislative industry requirements
Trainees will need to have a thorough understanding of HACCP.
Our two day Advanced HACCP training course covering Unit Standard 28264 (Implement a HACCP system in a food processing operation (Level 4) (5 credits) is recommended if prior or refresher training is needed.
Note: Currently this course is only available to domestic students. Please contact us if you are not a domestic student and would like to register your interest in this course.
- Early Bird Offer
- Limited Spaces
- No occurences are currently available.