Duration: 1 day, Cost: $442.80 + GST per person
HACCP is a systematic preventive approach to food safety that can be used at all stages of a food chain. This course takes participants through the need for HACCP, provides a brief food safety refresher, and introduces the concept of HACCP.
What is covered?
- Principles of Food Safety
- Codex guidelines and how these are applied to HACCP
- The seven principles of HACCP and how they are used to achieve food safety
Who should attend?
- Those who are new to HACCP or are required to work under a HACCP programme
- Understand the principles of HACCP as they relate to your rol
- Gain an insight into current national and international food safety issues
- Meet HACCP training requirements of most Food Quality and Safety Standards
- Early Bird Offer
- Limited Spaces