As the global food supply chain becomes increasingly complex, consumer preferences are evolving and shoppers are now seeking products with attributes that satisfy their specific needs and concerns. People want to know where their food comes from.
AsureQuality Assurance Marks provide independent and verified assurance tailored to meet the consumer needs of each food sector and support brands differentiate their products in market. These marks can be displayed on packaging to help shoppers identify the specific attributes of products or can provide verified supply chain transparency and authenticity covering the entire supply chain.
What kinds of Marks are available?
There are two types of Assurance Marks.
- AQ Certified – provides independent and verified assurance relating to a specific claim. These claims can range from food safety through to animal welfare, grass fed, and much more.
- AQ Assured Transparency Programme – provides verified holistic supply chain transparency covering the entire food supply chain. This can also be accompanied by a QR code to allow consumers ready access to key information at point of sale.
For further information about AsureQuality Assurance Marks and to see which is right for your brand, please feel free to contact us.
AQ AssuredTM Transparency Programme is designed to provide consumers with trusted end-to-end supply chain information about the products they are about to buy. When consumers see a product with the AQ Assured™ Transparency mark on a supermarket shelf, they can scan the QR code and view the checks along its supply chain. Our expert review of the farm-to-fork processes provides verified information that is categorized into key attributes, making it easy for shoppers to navigate and understand.
AQ Certified Marks are claim-specific certifications tailored to meet the consumer needs of each food sector. These marks are typically supported by JAS-ANZ accreditation and can be displayed on packaging to help shoppers clearly identify the special attributes of products.
For further information about AsureQuality Assurance Marks and to see which is right for your brand, please fill in the form below or contact us.
More and more consumers today want to learn about the quality of food they are buying. The AQ Certified Grass Fed Mark can be used on pack to quickly convey this attribute to shoppers looking for Grass Fed products. To use the Grass Fed Mark on a product companies must be Certified across the relevant components of their business. Getting certified to use the Mark attests that the supply chain has been fully Certified and “Grass Fed” claims are truthful.
Organics Plus Programme
The AsureQuality Organics Plus Programme(external link) empowers your brand to engage with consumers by highlighting your commitment to the Organic Standard and supporting you to tell your own unique brand story embracing the distinctive attributes of the New Zealand organic sector.
In addition to AsureQuality’s Organic Certification, brands under the Organics Plus Programme benefit from:
- Endorsed claims: Showcase product attributes, such as quality, sustainability, animal welfare, and biodiversity.
- Your unique product page on the Organics Plus platform to tell your story, easily accessible via a dedicated link or QR code.
- A co-marketing support package designed in conjunction with AsureQuality to appeal to your target market, providing independent testimony of your brand and product credentials.
Why choose Assurance Marks?
Assurance Marks is a division of AsureQuality, a New Zealand Government owned entity. An independent NZ Government testimony of your brand and product credentials helps to build trust in your brand in a competitive global market increasingly filled with unsubstantiated claims.
Besides, our experts actively support your brand with a mix of live streaming, storytelling, print and video interviews. Providing endorsement of the verified products, event and expo support, joint press releases, storytelling through Assurance Marks’ official channels, and more.