Advanced Auditing Skills
Duration: 2 days + ELearn pre-course, Cost: $1289.00 per person + GST
This course is designed for individuals conducting internal audits or managing an internal audit programme. Assessments are conducted as part of the course. It is designed to provide auditors and prospective auditors with the skills and confidence to carry out auditing activities in a professional and technically correct manner.
“The trainer was great with the participants. He was very friendly, welcoming and made sure everyone understood the course content.” Employee at Scalzo Food Industries
What is covered?
- The principles and philosophies of quality management
- Best practice in auditing and the audit process
- The soft and hard skills used in auditing
Who should attend?
- Those who are involved in auditing and need an advanced understanding of audit practices
- Learn how to apply quality management concepts within your company
- Learn the fundamental principles of quality auditing including how to define the scope of an audit and how to write the final audit report
- Understand the key roles and attributes of an auditor/lead auditor
- Understand how to achieve best practice in auditing
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE)
- Unit standard 8086 – Demonstrate knowledge required for quality auditing (Level 4) (4 credits). Theoretical component to be completed on the course
The e-Learning module must be completed prior to Day 1
Those new to auditing are advised to complete Introductory Auditing Skills
Pre-course work + 2 days classroom training
Allow up to 40 hours to meet the requirements of the training
Interested in Virtual Instructor-Led Training?
Our focus is minimising any potential disruptions to our customers and partners, working with you as you navigate scenarios that may be affecting your business, and respecting policies you may be putting in place.
We are able to offer this training via Virtual Instructor-Led Training.
- Early Bird Offer
- Limited Spaces
Wed 28 Apr – Thu 29 Apr 2021 Tauranga - Classic Flyers $1,160.10 + GST Early Bird OfferTue 18 May – Wed 19 May 2021 Christchurch - Peppers Resort FULLThu 27 May – Fri 28 May 2021 Online Virtual Instructor-Led Training $1,095.64 + GSTThu 3 Jun – Fri 4 Jun 2021 Auckland - Sorrento in the Park $1,160.10 + GST Early Bird OfferThu 22 Jul – Fri 23 Jul 2021 Christchurch - Peppers Resort $1,160.10 + GST Early Bird OfferTue 27 Jul – Wed 28 Jul 2021 Havelock Nth/Hastings-Porters Boutique Hotel Conference Centre $1,160.10 + GST Early Bird Offer