Building a Food Safety Culture
Duration: 3.5 hours, Cost: $440.00 + GST per person
This course is designed to help organisations build a strong food safety culture. A strong food safety culture will help you meet food safety standards or regulatory requirements, protect your brand reputation and provide customer assurance.
There are many elements to it: shared values, beliefs and norms that affect the mindset and behaviour towards food safety. This course is created to help attendees identify gaps in processes, to measure and improve the food safety culture in their organisation.
What is covered?
- What is a food safety culture and what are the benefits of having one?
- Models or approaches for building a food safety culture
- How to develop a plan for building a positive and proactive food safety culture and creating lasting improvements including:
- Identifying roles and expectations (including Stakeholders, Senior Management Management and employees)
- Engaging, communicating and training
- Improving the environment and meeting food safety rules
- Setting targets and accountability
- Developing monitoring and reporting measures and systems.
- A practical checklist, template and support references to help plan, implement and embed improvements.
Who should attend?
- Senior Management
- Internal Auditors
- Food Safety Officers
- Understand regulatory requirements of building a food safety culture
- Gain strategies for altering attitudes towards food safety
- Guidance on developing a programme for building a better food safety culture
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE) and subject matter expert
There is no prerequisite for this course
All students are required to have a level of written and oral English equivalent to IELTS 5.5 or higher to be eligible to attend the courses. The person responsible for making bookings or authorising attendance on the course must agree to this entry requirement.
Please note that evidence of English language proficiency is exempt for those trainees whose enrolment has been organised, paid or required by their employer.
You will be required to be 18 years old or older to be able to enrol into our courses.
A non-unit based assessment is included in the course
Please contact our team in advance if you have any special learning needs or additional support is required on the day. Trainees with literacy concerns may request a reader/writer support for non-unit standard based training.
THIS COURSE IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
Delivered in-house at your workplace
Talk to us today T. 0508 00 11 22 E. email@example.com