- Early Bird Offer
- Limited Spaces
This course provides a basic understanding of the principles of quality auditing. By learning about the process, you will be able to ensure your organisation is consistently meeting audit standards. Areas covered in this course include an introduction to the audit process, from initial planning to the final report, and the key roles of audit participants.
What is covered?
- Desirable auditor attributes
- Participating in an audit as the auditee
- The audit process
- Audit techniques
Who should attend?
Those who are new to quality assurance or quality control teams, and have limited experience with auditing. Including:
- Internal auditors
- Understand why and how audits are conducted
- Understand the objectives and benefits of audits
- Learn the key steps in the audit process
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE)
We offer different training options for this course.
Public Schedule Classroom: See our selection of set course dates on our public schedule. Individuals can attend courses that are delivered in the classroom, face to face with our trainer. We supply catering for your training on the day. You will see the date and location (City + venue) beside each option to choose your preferred course to attend. We encourage you to train with your team and can offer group pricing for groups of 3 or more trainees.
Online Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT): Individuals can train from their home or workplace. You will see a course date and this option for some of our courses. These courses are managed in the same way our classroom courses are, however, all classes are virtual. After you register, you will receive a link to sign in to our online class prior to the course date. We suggest you are prepared for this training by checking below:
- Please ensure you have a stable internet connection for the session.
- Ensure you have access to a microphone and webcam
- Where possible, choose a quiet space where you are unlikely to be interrupted for the duration of your training.
- For VILT, it is recommended each of your trainees have their own device or laptop to engage well with the trainer.
View pricing information here for in-house rates.
- A Knowledge Check will be completed on course
There is no prerequisite, however, a good understanding of food safety is advised.
It is recommended that all students with English as a second language have a level of written and oral English equivalent to IELTS 5.5.
You will be required to be 18 years old or older to be able to enrol in our courses.
Please contact our team in advance if you have any special learning needs or additional support is required on the day. Trainees with literacy concerns may request a reader/writer support for non-unit standard based training.