Introductory Auditing Skills - Zespri
Duration: 1 day, Cost: $499.00 per person + GST
This course provides a basic understanding of the principles of quality auditing. By learning about the process you will be able to ensure your organisation is consistently meeting audit standards and making greater use of audit reports. Areas covered in this course include the rationality behind audit procedures and the key roles of an auditor, whilst covering the auditing process from initial planning to the final report. This programme is an approved training scheme with the NZQA.
What is covered?
- The principles and philosophies of quality management
- Best practice in auditing and the audit process
- The soft and hard skills used in auditing
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors
- Individuals seeking the knowledge of conducting successful audits
- Understand why and how audits are conducted
- Understand the objectives and benefits of audits
- Learn the key steps in the audit process
- Learn about ethical audit behaviour
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE)
It is recommended trainees have prior auditing exposure or basic auditing experience.
Before attending the course, you will
be required to complete a pre-course
workbook (Approximately 32 hours of selfdirected
learning, two weeks prior course
day) The pre-course activities include:
- Reading - Auditing General Information (IAS pre-course handout) and reading workplace documents
- Investigation/Research - Investigation about current workplace auditing practices, previous audit plans, observation of auditor behaviours
- Reflection on investigation - Record findings
- Questions - Formulation of questions based on reading and bring to the course.
Note: Currently this course is only available to domestic students. Please contact us if you are not a domestic student and would like to register your interest in this course.
- Early Bird Offer
- Limited Spaces
- No occurences are currently available.