- Early Bird Offer
- Limited Spaces
- No occurences are currently available.
This course is designed to maintain the competencies of subpart 3.1. 3.2 & 3.3 for personnel as described in the Animal Products (Specifications for the Ante-mortem and Post-mortem Examination of Poultry Intended for Human Consumption) Notice (Update 2 March 2021)
We recommend personnel receive refresher training at intervals appropriate to their responsibility level, and/or whenever a new species of poultry or a major change to the process that has an impact on antemortem and/or post-mortem inspection occurs.
What is covered?
- Ante-mortem examination requirements
- Post-mortem examination requirements
- Animal welfare
- Poultry legislation
Who should attend?
- Ante-mortem examiners
- Post-mortem examiners
- Direct supervisors
- Nominated persons
- Give operators confidence in their operational decisions
- Updating knowledge of any significant changes to poultry examination requirements
- Meeting regulatory requirements
A series of exercises and a knowledge assessment will be completed during the course.
Participants should have completed unit standards in ante-mortem and post-mortem examination of poultry.
Note: Currently this course is only available to domestic students. Please contact us if you are not a domestic student and would like to register your interest in this course.