Duration: 1 day, Cost: $540.00 per person + GST & disbursements
This course is designed to maintain the competencies of those personnel described in the Animal Products (Specifications for the Ante-mortem and Post-mortem Examination of Poultry Intended for Human Consumption) Notice 2005 Part 3 C.
What is covered?
- Ante-mortem examination requirements
- Post-mortem examination requirements
- Animal welfare
- Poultry legislation
Who should attend?
- Ante-mortem examiners
- Post-mortem examiners
- Direct supervisors
- Nominated persons
- Maintenance of current competencies
- Updating knowledge of any significant changes to poultry examination requirements
- Meeting regulatory requirements
A series of exercises and a knowledge assessment will be completed during the course.
Participants should have completed unit standards in ante-mortem and post-mortem examination of poultry.
Note: Currently this course is only available to domestic students. Please contact us if you are not a domestic student and would like to register your interest in this course.