- Early Bird Offer
- Limited Spaces
This course provides a basic understanding of the principles of quality auditing. By learning about the process you will be able to ensure your organisation is consistently meeting audit standards and making greater use of audit reports. Areas covered in this course include the rationality behind audit procedures and the key roles of an auditor, whilst covering the auditing process from initial planning to the final report.
What is covered?
- The principles and philosophies of quality management
- Best practice in auditing and the audit process
- The soft and hard skills used in auditing
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors
- Individuals seeking knowledge of conducting successful audits
- Understand why and how audits are conducted
- Understand the objectives and benefits of audits
- Learn the key steps in the audit process
- Learn about ethical audit behaviour
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE)
We offer different training options for this course.
Public Schedule Classroom: See our selection of set course dates on our public schedule. Individuals can attend courses that are delivered in the classroom, face to face with our trainer. We supply catering for your training on the day. You will see the date and location (City + venue) beside each option to choose your preferred course to attend. We encourage you to train with your team and can offer group pricing for groups of 3 or more trainees.
Online Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT): Individuals can train from their home or workplace. You will see a course date and this option for some of our courses. These courses are managed in the same way our classroom courses are, however, all classes are virtual. After you register, you will receive a link to sign in to our online class prior to the course date. We suggest you are prepared for this training by checking below:
- Please ensure you have a stable internet connection for the session.
- Ensure you have access to a microphone and webcam
- Where possible, choose a quiet space where you are unlikely to be interrupted for the duration of your training.
- For VILT, it is recommended each of your trainees have their own device or laptop to engage well with the trainer.
View pricing information here for in-house rates.
- A Knowledge Check will be completed on course
Note: This assessment reflects 40 hours of learning. This includes classroom time, self-directed learning and assessment time.
Two weeks before the course you will receive pre-course reading material. Please make sure you take the time to go through this document and familiarise yourself with your Auditing process. This is to help you make the most of your learning experience on the course.
It is recommended trainees have prior auditing exposure or basic auditing experience.
Age requirements You will be required to be 18 years old or older to be able to enroll in our courses.
All students are required to have a level of written and oral English equivalent to IELTS 5.5 or higher to be eligible to attend the courses. The person responsible for making bookings or authorising attendance on the course must agree to this entry requirement.
Please note that evidence of English language proficiency is exempt for those trainees whose enrolment has been organised, paid or required by their employer.
Please contact our team if you have any special learning needs or additional support is required on the day. Trainees with literacy concerns may request a reader/writer support for non-unit standard based training.
Note: This course is available to all students. (Domestic and International)
Interested in Virtual Instructor-Led Training?
Our focus is minimising any potential disruptions to our customers and partners, working with you as you navigate scenarios that may be affecting your business, and respecting policies you may be putting in place.
We are able to offer this training via Virtual Instructor-Led Training.