Quality Management System – Bee Product RMPs supports operators moving to Step 7 verification. Step 7 verification is an annual inspection and is based upon an operation being able to demonstrate that they are in control of their operation
What is covered?
- What a quality management system is
- Operator verification activities
- The purpose of corrective action(s)
- Non-conformance / non-compliance
- Application of the operator verification section of the Operational Code
Who should attend?
- Understand how to meet your requirements
- Understand your obligations under the law as an operator/exporter
- Train with a NZQA registered Private Training Establishment (PTE)
We offer different training options for this course.
Public Schedule Classroom: See our selection of set course dates on our public schedule. Individuals can attend courses that are delivered in the classroom, face to face with our trainer. We supply catering for your training on the day. You will see the date and location (City + venue) beside each option to choose your preferred course to attend. We encourage you to train with your team and can offer group pricing for groups of 3 or more trainees.
In-House Training: We offer training in-house exclusively for your team. We can deliver in the classroom face to face, to a maximum class size of 12 trainees.
A non-unit based assessment is included in the course.
- Attendees are expected to have a sound knowledge of their business operation and responsibilities
Note: This course is available to all Apiculture NZ Members (international and domestic students)