Fundamentals of Food Defence and Food Fraud
Duration: 1 day
Cost: $540 per person + GST
- Early Bird Offer
- Limited Spaces
This course is designed for anyone is involved with the prevention of food fraud activities, with the development and implementation of food defence threat assessment and plans at their workplace.
What is covered:
- Differences between Food Defence (TACCP) and Food Fraud (VACCP)
- Food Defence Hazards & Requirements
- Developing, documenting and implementing a food defence plan
- Developing, documenting and implementing a food fraud plan
- External audits – Food Fraud
- Is it possible to reduce food fraud?
Who should attend?
- Senior and mid-level management
- Quality assurance and internal auditors
- Managers or staff that operate and monitor HACCP based programmes