This is an in-house course designed for anyone who has responsibilities for the day to day monitoring of the operation. It aims to give supervisors the confidence to handle audit situations and demonstrate the ability to audit and control the process.
The course also includes a practical calibration exercise to ensure all attendees are competent in process control checks.
What is covered?
Regulatory and customer requirements, and processing requirements
Carrying out the check
Corrective and preventative actions
Who should attend?
- Department supervisors
- Quality control and/or quality assurance staff (QA/QC)
- Technical staff
- Internal auditors
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Please ensure you have a stable internet connection for the session.
- Ensure you have access to a microphone and webcam
- Where possible, choose a quiet space where you are unlikely to be interrupted for the duration of your training.
- Understand the regulatory requirements of process control
- Understand the impact of failures
- Recognise rate of defects
- Understand corrective and preventative actions
- Understand how to manage a process to the required documented standard
Theory assessment to be completed on-course
There are no prerequisites, although we recommend an understanding and knowledge of your process and audit requirements
VILT training only
This training is delivered virtually and as quoted. Minimum numbers apply and dates are scheduled with our Operation team
Please click here for an immediate quote for your team
Note: This course is available to all students. (Domestic and International)