This course is designed to refresh and enhance your skills in applying HACCP principles to improve systems. Attendees are taken through the need for HACCP, given a food safety refresher, and taught the concept and application of HACCP and its principles according to Codex guidelines.
What is covered?
- Food Safety refresher
- Codex guidelines (12 steps including preliminary information) and how these are applied to HACCP
- The seven principles of HACCP and how they are used to achieve food safety
Who should attend?
- Staff who work with or maintain a HACCP-based programme:
- Production/processing managers and supervisors
- Quality control and/or quality assurance staff (QA/QC)
- Technical staff
- Enhance your understanding of the principles of HACCP and their application
- Meet the requirements of most Food Quality and Safety Standards
- Gain an overview of current national and international food safety issues
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE)
Previous attendance of a recognised HACCP course. Trainees must have a basic working knowledge of HACCP principles.
You will be required to be 18 years old or older to be able to enrol in our courses.
Please contact our team in advance if you have any special learning needs or additional support is required on the day. Trainees with literacy concerns may request a reader/writer support for non-unit standard based training.