Available to all students
Course Duration: 1 day
Pricing: $530.00 per person + GST
This course is designed to refresh and enhance your skills in applying HACCP principles to improve systems. Attendees are taken through the need for HACCP, given a food safety refresher, and taught the concept and application of HACCP and its principles according to Codexguidelines.
What is covered?
- Food Safety refresher
- Codex guidelines and how these are applied to HACCP
- New Zealand Food Legislation
- The seven principles of HACCP and how they are used to achieve food safety
- Reinforcing key HACCP principles applicable to your workplace
Who should attend?
- Staff who work with or maintain a HACCP-based programme
- Production/processing managers and supervisors
- Quality control and/or quality assurance staff (QA/QC)
- Technical staff
- Enhance your understanding of the principles of HACCP and their application
- Meet the requirements of most Food Quality and Safety Standards
- Gain an insight into current national and international food safety issues
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE)
Previous attendance of a recognised HACCP course.
Note: Currently this course is only available to domestic students. Please contact us if you are not a domestic student and would like to register your interest in this course.Click here to make a personal enquiry and we’ll be in touch