Residue testing ensures that the quality of your products meets both domestic and international market access and safety standards.
We offer a range of tests(external link) designed to meet supermarket Maximum Required Level (MRL) standards.
See All of Our Residue Testing Services
Agricultural and Process Residues
We test over 1000 product types for a wide range of agricultural and process residues to ensure that the product meets both domestic and international standards.
Scope of Testing
- Multi-residue - testing agricultural products for a wide range of herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and other pesticides in a single test
- Bactericides used to control bacterial infections in horticulture
- Carbamate pesticides
- Dithiocarbamate fungicides
- Glyphosate/glufosinate herbicides
- Organochlorine pesticides
- Organonitrogen pesticides
- Organophosphorous pesticides
- Phenoxy acidic herbicides
- Plant growth regulators e.g. maleic hydrazide
- Quaternary ammonium herbicides e.g. paraquat and diquat
- Quinone fungicides e.g. dithianon
- Sulfonylurea herbicides e.g. metsulfuron.
Environmental Contaminants of Agricultural Concern
- Chlorates e.g. chlorate and perchlorate
- Endocrine disrupting compounds
- Sodium thiocyanate
- Mycotoxins e.g. patulin
- Amino alcohols
- Food adulterants e.g. melamine, cyanuric acid
- Fertiliser components e.g. DCD
- Nonylphenol Ethoxylates
We test meat, tissue, urine, food, honey, milk and dairy products for residues from a wide range of veterinary medicines to ensure that the quality of the product meets international standards.
Most food safety authorities around the world regulate the use of the following veterinary medicines. They require food producers to certify that their products are meet supermarket Maximum Residue Limit (MRL) standards.
Scope of testing offered
- Beta lactams
- Macrocyclic lactones
- Levamisole, praziquantel, morantel, clorsulon, monepantel.
- Compound 1080 (fluoroacetate)
Other veterinary medicines
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatories (NSAIDs)
View Another Lab Testing Service
Use LabConnect for a streamlined and transparent testing process.
Get the best outcomes by following our guidelines for sample submission.
Accredited microbiological analyses for raw materials through to finished products.