Advanced Food HACCP
This course is only available to domestic students
Course Duration: 2 day
Pricing: $1247.00 + GST per person
This course is designed to provide the food industry with a better understanding of the application of HACCP principles and how they can be applied to improve systems. Attendees are taken through the need for HACCP, given a food safety refresher, and taught the concept and application of HACCP and its principles according to Codex guidelines.
What is covered?
- Food Safety refresher
- Codex guidelines and how these are applied to HACCP
- New Zealand Food Legislation
- The seven principles of HACCP and how it is used to achieve food safety
- Developing, implementing and managing a HACCP plan in your workplace
- Reviewing HACCP programmes (participants are requested to bring their own HACCP plan if they have one)
Who should attend?
- Staff who have responsibility for developing, implementing or auditing HACCP plans
- Production/processing managers and supervisors
- Quality control and/or quality assurance staff (QA/QC) Technical staff
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the principles of HACCP and their application
- Meet the requirements of most Food Quality and Safety Standards
- Gain an insight into current national and international food safety issues
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE)
- Unit Standard 28264 - Demonstrate understanding of a HACCP application in a food processing operation (Level 4) (10 Credits)
There is no prerequisite, however a good understanding of the hazards to food safety, the food sector (including regulatory requirements), and the products/ processes of the participant’s company is advised.
Note: Currently this course is only available to domestic students. Please contact us if you are not a domestic student and would like to register your interest in this course.Click here to make a personal enquiry and we’ll be in touch
Tuesday 23rd July 2019$0.00 (incl. GST)2 dayChristchurch - Peppers ResortBook now
Tuesday 6th August 2019$0.00 (incl. GST)2 dayAuckland - Waipuna Hotel & Conference Centre1 space left - Book now
Wednesday 28th August 2019$0.00 (incl. GST)2 dayTauranga - Classic FlyersBook now
Wednesday 25th September 2019$0.00 (incl. GST)2 dayHastings - Havelock North Function CentreBook now
Wednesday 2nd October 2019$0.00 (incl. GST)2 dayChristchurch - Sudima HotelBook now
Thursday 10th October 2019$0.00 (incl. GST)2 dayNelson - The Hotel NelsonBook now
Tuesday 12th November 2019$0.00 (incl. GST)2 dayInvercargill - Ascot Park HotelBook now
Tuesday 19th November 2019$0.00 (incl. GST)2 dayHastings - Havelock North Function CentreBook now
Tuesday 17th December 2019$0.00 (incl. GST)2 dayPalmerston North - Copthorne HotelBook now