This course is only available to domestic students
Course Duration: 4 days
Pricing: $3449.00 per person + GST
Our Lead Auditor course focuses on understanding the ISO 22000 / ISO 9001 standard for a Food Safety Management System. It incorporates the principles of HACCP and the requirements of key standards developed by various global food retailer syndicates.
“The trainer was great with the participants. He was very friendly, welcoming and made sure everyone understood the course content.” Employee at Scalzo Food Industries
What is covered?
- Introduction to audit concepts
- Review of ISO 9001 / ISO 22000
- Key steps to auditing
- Corporate governance
- Continual improvement
- Process auditing explained
- Human factors in audits
- QMS certification audits
Who should attend?
- Regulatory auditors
- Verification agency staff
- Internal auditors
- Food safety officers
- Primary and secondary processors
- Understand ISO 22000 and how it can be interpreted to design a Food Safety Management System
- Understand Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) and prerequisite programmes
- Understand the application of auditing to processes and integrated systems
- Apply ISO 9001 audit steps to verify management systems are operating effectively and efficiently
This course provides a learning and assessment pathway to the following Exemplar Global International competency units:
- Exemplar Global-AU: Management Systems Auditing
- Exemplar Global-FS: Auditing Food Safety Management Systems
- Exemplar Global-QM: Auditing Quality Management Systems
- Exemplar Global-TL: Leading Management System Audit Teams Participants assessed as competent in both the AU and FS units will meet the knowledge competency requirements to register as a Food Safety Auditor with Exemplar Global International’s qualification and competency based Food Safety Auditor Certification schemes.
Experience in HACCP is preferable.
Note: Currently this course is only available to domestic students. Please contact us if you are not a domestic student and would like to register your interest in this course.Click here to make a personal enquiry and we’ll be in touch