Aotearoa's pet food
Services for Pet Food Manufacturers
The pet food market is experiencing significant growth globally, driven by increasing pet ownership and consumer awareness of the importance of quality and safety for premium pet nutrition.
Through our comprehensive range of laboratory testing services, we are focused on delivering fast and accurate results to support Aotearoa’s pet food manufacturers and exporters and ensure products conform to market requirements. Our expert laboratory team provides advanced test method capabilities to support product development for export market access.
We also offer a range of industry training courses through the AsureQuality Academy to upskill pet food manufacturers in food safety, pet food inspection and animal welfare skills.
- Nutrition and vitamins
- Label claims
- Minerals and metals
Delivering the fastest turnaround times with superior technology and a market leading low false positive rate.
- Enterobacteriaceae and more
Contaminants and residue testing
- Veterinary medicine and pesticide residues
- Dioxins, PCB’s
- Contaminants such as DDT, Hexachlorobenzene
- α-HCH, β-HCH, γ-HCH, persistent organic pollutants and more
- Pet food Inspection Ante-Mortem and Post-Mortem(external link)
- Animal Welfare Skills(external link)
- Food Safety(external link)
- HACCP(external link)
Independent endorsement of your brand story
- Ingredients source
- Production processes
- Food safety practices and more