Our accreditations allow you to get global market access for your organic products.
AsureQuality certifies to:
- AsureQuality Organic Standard (external link)
- IFOAM(external link)
- Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) Official Organic Assurance Programme (OOAP)(external link)
- USDA National Organic Program(external link)
- National Standard of Canada(external link)
- Other Regulated Overseas Markets
- Soil Association(external link)
AsureQuality Organic Standard
The AsureQuality Organic Standard can certify your products to gain international market access to non-regulated organic export markets including:
- Cook Islands
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
We are accredited by IFOAM (International Federation Organic Agricultural Movement), the world’s leading organic organisation.
To ease product acceptance for the AsureQuality Organic Standard we suggest that imported product is certified under an IFOAM accredited programme.
Refer to the listed of accredited Certification Bodies(external link) .
MPI Official Organic Assurance Programme (OOAP)
We work with New Zealand's Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) to provide the required third party assurance, where government to government official assurance is required.
Any operator exporting to the regulated markets covered by the Official Organic Assurance Programme (OOAP) is required to register with MPI as an organic exporter, and declare each consignment through the use of an export certificate request.
Markets & Reference Documents:
- Requirements for Exporting Organics incl Organic OMARs(external link)
- European Union - EU Organic OMAR, MPI OOAP OER:OPR
- Great Britain – GB Organic OMAR, MPI OOAP OER:OPR
- Japan - Japan Organic OMAR, MPI OOAP OER:OPR (NB: NZ exports only and requires the Japanese importer to have JAS certification plus contractual arrangements in place to allow JAS labelling)
- Switzerland - Switzerland Organic OMAR, MPI OOAP OER:OPR
- Taiwan - Taiwan Organic OMAR, MPI OOAP OER:OPR
- USA - USA Organic OMAR, MPI OOAP OER:OPR & USDA NOP
- China – China OMAR, MPI OOAP OER:OPR
- OOAP Operator and Exporter Responsibilities(external link)
USDA National Organic Program
AsureQuality can certify your products to gain market access to the USA.(external link)
USDA NOP Guidance Documents(external link)
National Standard of Canada
AsureQuality can certify some products to gain market access to Canada.
National Standard of Canada(external link)
Other Regulated Overseas Markets
The following markets have recently regulated but are not covered by certification from AsureQuality:
- Korea - Certification may only be supplied by a Korean accredited certifier.
New Zealand exporters considering this market should contact Organic Exporters Association of New Zealand for the most up to date information. Email or visit Organic Trade NZ website.(external link)
AsureQuality is also able to provide assurance of Product Acceptance to Soil Association(external link) for:
- Dairy Production
- Livestock Production
- Animal slaughter
AsureQuality does not certify directly to the Soil Association Certification Standard, but product acceptance is useful if you are supplying a Soil Association certified operator in the UK.